All other times by appointment.
For more details about our hours, visit our hours calendar.
Permission to publish, exhibit, broadcast or quote from materials from Watzek Library’s Special Collections and Archives requires written permission of the department head or another appointed agent of the College. The rules governing use of materials in the collections are fully stated on the Research Registration Form.
- Researchers may use pencil and paper, computers or other electronic devices in the Reading Room.
- The use of pens or indelible pencils are not permitted in the Reading Room.
- Rare books and manuscripts may be consulted only in the Reading Room, no material may be removed from the building.
- All material in the Library must be handled with great care. No marks may be added or erased. No tracings, rubbings, or photographs may be made without specific permission. The arrangement of manuscript pages must not be altered.
- The Library can make various kinds of reproductions, including digital scans, or photocopies, copyright permitting. Reproduction of material and any incurred cost are subject to Special Collections discretion.
- Food and beverages are not allowed in the Reading Room.
- All visiting researchers must complete and sign a Research Registration Form.
- The Library’s security system includes the use of video recording in the Reading Room.